The Stockholm Food Tour takes you on an adventurous journey into the tastes, flavours, delights and historical significance of the Swedish cuisine! Starting off in the Östermalm area, popularised by the rich, the famous and the affluent of Stockholm society, we introduce you to the traditions of Swedish food at its best. From richly flavoured and exquisite cheeses to game meat and a beer that has been crowned “The Gold of The North” you get a red-carpet like infusion into the world of Swedish delights at the high end Östermalms Market Hall.
- The tour last for 4 hours
- There are 6-7 individual stops
- The walking distance is 4 km
- The tastings make up a full meal
- Tours are always in English or Swedish unless you request a private tour where we can accommodate your preferred language.
- Tours start at 10:00AM on week days and at 11:00 AM on Saturdays unless you request a private tour where we can accommodate your preferred starting time